Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Favourite Movies..









I do not have anything interesting to post today

Nevertheless I'll post something anyway.. So that I can keep up with the new year resolution that I've made the day I created this blog..

So while searching for an interesting topic, I found 3 exit.

1) Climb to my bed; read a page or two of my Twilight book and hoping that Edward Cullen will visit me in my sleep (yeah~ right~) or,

2) Visit the room next door making noise at my sister's room just so she gets annoyed until I got tired or,

3) Write something, anything that interests me enough to get it written in my blog..like for example, my favourite bands or my favourite movies and felt relieve so that when I wake up in the morning I don't feel like "ala.. tak updet blog..sob"

So I choose option number 3~ yahuu




So here it is.. This is my current Top 11 movies.. I'll say it current because its dynamic.. It might change in the future.. and let's hope one of them would be a Malay movie.. I mean Sepet is not that bad..

Anyway here it is.. You must have heard it once in a while..

1) The Shawshank Redemption

2) The Green Mile (err.. aku nangis kot)

3) Atonement (ni pun~)

4) Juno

5) Cinderella Man

6) The Butterfly Effect

7) A Beautiful Mind

8) Kingdom Of Heaven

9) Star Wars Trilogy

10) Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

11) errr Twilight .. can aa? hehe



It's a mixture of everything though; war, love, tragedy, science fiction, fantasy, true sories..

I'll post some of the synopsis (without spoiling it so that hopefully you got interested and watch it for yourself) and some piccies..

I'll sure be right back ;)










1 comment:

juelee said...

hehe thanks for visit my blog...saya dah add ur link...nice blog u have expecially yg review movie tuh.. best la..

Post a Comment