Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Options..

Why dont you quit your job?

Are you crazyy???

But you said you didn't like your job?

I did..it's just that..I have my benefits here, and i don't think I'll be getting that much in a different company..besides..my medical is covered until death..

So what are you to do now?

I don't know..follow the flow..but really..i don't think i can do this job..

How about your work environment?

Suck as hell..Wonder why or how others can survive..

What I'm trying to say here actually?
We have options people..
If we don't take risk..we'll never know what we are best at..
And to do something that you will find it hard to like or you know you will never be able to like it..will totally be a waste of time...

But the money and the benefits are good!.. For sure you cant find it elsewhere..!

Yeah right..stop making excuses..
Truly I envy those who have taken another path..
I mean to truly leave the good (or great) salary plus benefit..it's not an easy decision..
As for me..I've been surfing..looking around..
Wasting my time being indecisive..

And they say other organization aren't that stable..
So why's my organization any different..?
are you sure they won't put up a vss scheme in the near future?

It's not easy..I know..but you will never know what that unknown path will take you..

Praying, Thinking, Hoping..

3 comments:

fresh fruits delivery said...

oh yeke....tahniah ya....ehhehehe.....mcm mana tau dh prgnant nie??dr ke???

Anonymous said...

eh yeke medical covered until death..? i think ur batch tak kot.. those yg entered after jan 2006 will be covered until end of service only maaa..

sulalatus-salatin said...

hi coolcat,

tgk perut pun tau dah..pasai memboyot je..hehe :) skang mmg musim kot..sbb u punye kucing pun baru beranak kan..

hi anonymous,

the q&a depict tuh generally la..tak maksudkan batch sape2 pun..my medical ade limit kot per year..batch sblm sy takde limit..mmg sep kos punye kompeni..

Post a Comment