Wednesday, December 31, 2008

O Nokia XpressMusic 5800..Where Art Thou?




People's been looking at my phone..asking me when would I change it..I don't change it up until now because I have my own reason people..hahaha..(sbnrnye aku rs dr tahun lepas aku bising2 aku nak tuka phone tp tak tuka2..patutla org sekeliling plak bising2)

Really..aku mmg nak tuka..but I keep on delaying my intention because of money, the model, sometimes money dh ade tp aku g Jakel plak..so paham2 je la kalau dh ke Jakel tuh

Ok la..you can check the new Nokia XpressMusic 5800 at http://www.nokia.com.my/ ...This is not an N-Series phone so don't expect much from it..but I don't care..kalau ade function canggih2 pun aku bukan gune atau reti guna pun...tihtih

This phone is discussed in Lowyat Forum..You can check out Lowyat.NET -> Special Interest -> Handphones and Communications -> Phone-Specific Discussion..

Some of the handphone outlet already have this phone for sale..original lagi..but the official launch is said to be on :

Date : 9th JANUARY 2008
Venue : PAVILLION KL
Time : 7pm - 10pm


Actually I've already pre-order the baby but no Nokia people have contacted me..It says in their website that once I've registered, a Nokia people will contact me shortly..haha but it's been long laaa deiii..

There were news that Nokia will have this phone sold at 1700-1800 but I've heard that one of the forumers have already bought the original set at around RM13xx.. eh ok la kan.. The price should be around that la kan...

Forumer yg dh beli handphone Nokia 5800..ni ori set


There is no such thing as a perfect phone...BUT this is the ONE phone that really grows in me and I do feel the URGE to have it..hahaha..you see...I've never bought a phone..The one I am using now is my sister's Nokia 3200 (thanks Kak Yus)..last time I used Nokia 3310..hehe


Ok until then~


Some Info on Nokia XpressMusic 5800


Dimension

Height: 111 mm
Width: 51.7 mm
Depth: 15.5 mm
Weight 109 g


Screen
3.2" widescreen touch display
Up to 16 million colors
Optimised for one hand use with responsive tactile feedback



Music Player
Selection by artist, composer, album and genre
PlaylistAlbum graphic display and audio visualisations
8 band graphic equalizer
Bass booster, stereo widening and loudness


Camera

3.2 mp camera
3x digital zoom
Autofocus
JPEG


Memory

8gb microSD memory card included, expandable to 16gb

No comments:

Post a Comment